fot

RE: borrowed "tools"

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: borrowed "tools"
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:43:28 -0800
> A previous email from VanVlack about using cleaning fluids in the wife's
> wash tub got me thinking about how long-suffering my sweetie is. Over the
> past couple of years, I have 'borrowed" from her --

Mine came home once while I was heating some used piston/rods in the kitchen
oven (to remove wristpins).  I hadn't noticed, but I guess the whole house
smelled of hot oil to her.  Wasn't too happy at the time, until I suggested
she go get her nails done (at my expense) while the smell dissipated.  She
laughed for years afterwards about my "cooking car parts".

Randall