fot

Re: borrowed "tools"

To: Scott Paceley <spaceley@express.cites.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: borrowed "tools"
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:21:56 -0600
Scott Paceley wrote:
I disassembled and rebuilt a Spit 1500 engine in the little dining room
of my college apartment at LSU, under and around the dining table.  My
roommate was not amused when she had to keep stepping over it while
trying to get to the washer and dryer, but was very tolerant.  I also
found a great use for Stephen King's The Stand paperback -- it made a
great internal crank stop while trying to get the nut off the end of the
crank (yes, I learned how to do it right the next time).

Brad also kept a whole motorcycle in his closet once.

Susan         :)