fot

-35 degree wind chill in Devin

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: -35 degree wind chill in Devin
From: CAMERON PUTSCH <putsch.1@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:56:41 -0500
Hello all,

   I had my Devin out for its maiden voyage today. Drove it about 5 miles to
get lunch. I put a total of about 20 miles on it today during initial tuning
and shakedown. It was 15 degrees out while I was driving and I still don't have
the windsheild mounted. I was waring a WW2 sheerling bomber jacket and my old
italian goggles. Well, I just had to calculate the windchill on the internet
and at 60 mph we're talking about -30 and I had it up around 90 mph a few times
and we are talkin' -35. Insert insanity joke here.... I'm not nuts, just
determined. It was a great day, the sun was shining and it was great to here
that race engine bark. Besides it was awefully fun to blow by all the yupies in
their SUV's around New Albany. See you this summer!

Casey