fot

Re: aerodynamics question

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: aerodynamics question
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 22:58:46 -0600
Subjectively, I'd say that we had more top end on old blue than on new blue
at Road America.  The difference was that old blue ran the full windscreen
and the surrey hard top while new blue is an open cockpit car (no tonneau
when I drove it).  However, this forced us to have a roll bar with a lower
height to fit under the roof.  After I removed the top, we decided that a
taller roll hoop was probably a good idea.  I left gravel pits in both
upper corners of the roll bar INSIDE the hard top.

- Tony Drews