fot

Re: aerodynamics question

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "'Jack W. Drews '"
Subject: Re: aerodynamics question
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:20:45 -0800
Yeah Bill It was good to watch the F1 qualifying.  It's about the only
racing I really enjoy watching on TV.  I do watch some of the other stuff
like World Rally cars, and European Touring cars, but F1 is great.  I know a
lot of people think otherwise, but win on the track or in the pits, it's
both a thing of beauty.
I thought the new rules will make some interesting racing this year and it
did at least show with the one lap qualifying they did.  I also thought it
was interesting to have the open track also, which let the teams get a good
feel for the cars/track.
Looking forward to the race.
Charly