fot

RE: FoT Midwest Spitfire Guy Needs Help-Now!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FoT Midwest Spitfire Guy Needs Help-Now!
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 08:10:19 -0600
It's nice to know there are other people out there in the same boat that my
partner and I are in.  It sounds like Tom is in a bigger hurry than we are,
but he's asking a lot of the same questions.  I'm sure you guys understand
or remember how it feels to not know some of the basic information that
others take for granted.  I'd be one more person who would be interested in
feedback of answers/opinions/past experiences that would help us find our
way through the woods...

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE