fot

Re: Spitfire Race Cars for sale?

To: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Race Cars for sale?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:41:58 -0600
If anyone in his relative area (in racing anyone in the same state is
"nearby") might know and could help him -- Duane Bailey at West Michigan
Imports in Byron Center (Grand Rapids). Duane races a GP Spitfire, sells
parts (good inventory) and does prep. My engine's in his shop right now
getting rebuilt.

dbailey_wmi@yahoo.com -- phone 616-878-5774 -- fax 616-878-5780.

--Rocky Entriken