fot

RE: Spitfire Race Cars for sale?

To: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire Race Cars for sale?
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:46:55 -0500
Joe,

I don't have a number or e-mail address, but he might check out
Orville Turley. Orville is in the Detroit area, and used to
race a MK IV or 1500 Spit. Orville is a Detroit Region SCCA
member and also a Steward, so he should be listed on the Detroit
region website. (www.detroit-scca.org). I took a quick look
and don't see a listing for him.

Doug