fot

RE: First Time

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>, "'Tony Drews'" <tony@tonydrews.com>,
Subject: RE: First Time
From: vintage.racer@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:16:02 +0000
Bill:

Ha!  Smokey Yunick made a career of "getting away with something" so you're in
good company.

Dan, speaking of first times, mine was in a Formula Vee, in the rain at Sears
Point (now Infineon).  I was the only open cockpit car amongst all the "tin
tops" and did I get soaked...but loved every minute of it.  I called my wife
during the lunch break and told her I wasn't coming home as I was having too
much fun.  That was eight years ago and she still can't get me to wipe this
smile off my face.

Gary