fot

MGVR-Program Walter Mitty BIO/PIC Submittals

To: MGRacer53@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: MGVR-Program Walter Mitty BIO/PIC Submittals
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:16:48 EST
FoT.....please look at this carefully. Below is the contact for submitting
Bio/Pics

Greg Prehodka
MGVR Publicity Coordinator
e-mail:  <A HREF="mailto:MGracer53@aol.com";>MGracer53@aol.com</A>
MGVR on the web at:  MGVR.org

I thought I could field the Bio/Pics from the FoT and hand off to Greg. I
fell down on this job. (We are making a contribution to the cost of this
program
MGVR is doing the work)

If you think you are going to be at the Walter Mitty, please submit your
entertaining bio and a nice JPG to Mr. Prehodka. Or resubmit.

My apologies for fumbling the ball on this. Biting too much off right now.

Joe Alexander
TR4 #197