fot

RE: West Coast Triumph MG Challenge

To: <chasgee@aol.com>, <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>, <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: RE: West Coast Triumph MG Challenge
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:53:15 -0800
With enough enthusiasm we could maybe aim for 2 Triumph MG challenges on
the west coast.

May and September sounds like more than enough time to recover.

Why stop there...  A Triumph MG challenge at every major vintage race
event!

The mind boggles.

Seriously.  MGVR has been making noises about making the Buttonwillow
event an MG West coast feature event, but so far nothing solid has been
put together.  Obviously since there already is a Triumph MG feature
race, everyone is very welcome.

This year it is the 10th anniversary of the event, so we are bringing
John Sprintzel in from Hawaii to be the guest of honor.

Kelvin Dodd

Behalf