fot

Re: FOT Project Pulley

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: FOT Project Pulley
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:13:41 -0800
To customize the water pump, crank and alternator I used components from
Jones Racing Products.  Nice web site even if you do not buy.
http://www.jonesracingproducts.com/pul.html
They were willing to make a custom aluminum adapter to fit the front of
the standard crank pulley for about $140 in quantity of 1.  I did not
yet order it, though it would sure help the design I did come up with.
IF anyone is interested, I would go in on a purchase.
Chuck