fot

Re: Kill Switches

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kill Switches
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:33:56 +0200
I use a 6-pole FIA kill switch. It has an electrical element to protect the
alternator. The switch is mounted inside the car, were I can reach it and has
an external switch for cut off from out side.

I tried to  install it just with two poles, but if the alternator is charging,
the engine won't stop.

Chris