fot

RE: Mid Ohio

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mid Ohio
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 12:42:43 -0500
Even Road America seems to be overly restrictive to me -- but at least they're
polite about it.  I was somewhat surprised that I got reprimanded for taking my
early morning run on the track at RA (this was appox 5:30 AM) a couple of years
ago.

But then, I'm probably not a very good judge of this, given that my "home
track" has been Blackhawk Farms.  They let us get away with things at Blackhawk
which would (should?) get you thrown in jail in other places.  Our Saturday
night bonfire a couple of weeks ago drew the attention of the local fire
department -- apparently some neighbor thought that something was burning down.

Scott