fot

Re: Soft Mounting SU's

To: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: Re: Soft Mounting SU's
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 12:12:49 -0400 (EDT)
I really like the Thackery washers for the Webers - no fuel foaming probs
at all with my TR6. I can see the rubber ones would work okay, but with
the Thackery washers (the split thingies), you can set 'em the same every
time. I also use about .030"

How about this FOT project - real isolator blocks made for 1.75" SU's (and
1.75" Strombergs). This would be a block made to use the 4 mounting studs
on the manifold, the o-rings and the thackery washers...

Would folks buy them?

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx