fot

Re: More Triumph Rumors

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Triumph Rumors
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 06:28:14 -0700
> Ah, well, with apologies to Gertrude Stein: A BMW is a BMW is a BMW.

Yes, but, BMW sure has a major hit with the BMW Mini.  With the SUVs
sharing more space with Minis & slews of modern roadsters, people in my
area sure seem tired of same-o same-o.  There might be market space for
an entry level modern roadster.  Everyone so far seems to have left that
niche to Mazda and focused on mid range or higher with their offerings.

If it happens it happens, I'm not holding my breath either way.  Could
do worse than a TR badged Bimmer.

TeriAnn
Whose newest car is a 1961 TR3A