fot

Re: small alternator

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: small alternator
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:09:53 -0400
I too am running a mini one wire Nippondenso alternator. Certainly bigger
than what Bruce is talking about, mine weighs about 6 pounds.

In doing the research on alternators, make sure you look at the max RPM the
alternator is designed to spin, and buy your pulleys accordingly.

Tiny alternators designed for tractors don't like spinning at 18,000+ RPM's.

Cheers