fot

Re: Somebody want to recommend a good brake line flaring tool?

To: "Scott Janzen" <s.janzen@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Somebody want to recommend a good brake line flaring tool?
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 08:13:44 -0500
I went through at least four flaring tools before I found one that worked.
It is the Supra Easyflare, made by Moprod, in the U. K.  It does a better
job than anything else I found, and I think it cost $60 - $70. This company
doesn't seem to be on the web. I purchased mine from Pegasus several years
ago but I now find that they no longer list it. One source says that Dave
Bean sells it -- try www.davebean.com, even though I couldn't figure out hw
to get to this kind of thing in their on-line catalog.

At 09:13 PM 6/5/2005, Scott Janzen wrote:
>The old NAPA produces consistent results - One out of every two seals well.
>It's going in the trash as soon as I can buy a better one - any tricks or
>favorite tools for flaring steel brake lines?

uncle jack