fot

Re: Strange days at Wine Country

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Strange days at Wine Country
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:40:33 EDT
At Mosport I had a Lotus 7 mysteriously encroach on my space at 110 mph down
the back straight. He had a steering wheel in his hand but it wasnt connected
to anything.  As he faded to the rear, he eventually used a concrete wall to
slow his progress.

Most of us do not run rubber couplers. I use TR6 u-joints on the upper and
lower connections as it is a direct replacement an inexpensive.

Threading Concrete & Armco might have led to more that sitting and staring.
Have you checked your laundry?