fot

Re: Hassles at the Border

To: tarch@bellsouth.net, mhooper@digiscreen.ca
Subject: Re: Hassles at the Border
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:59:19 EDT
My sin was being unable to raise customs one hour out and proceeded to a
newly built airport that was unstaffed.

Catch 22

You are not supposed to leave the immediate vicinity of the aircraft, as many
will know. One of the guys  walked to farm house across the road and called.

I know I was wrong, but when I told Custom Agent that I was from Iowa, he
should have understood.