fot

Re: alloy head, for 6 cylinder & RULES!!!

To: "barry rosenberg" <britcars@bellsouth.net>, <Fubog1@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: alloy head, for 6 cylinder & RULES!!!
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:17:31 -0700
You've made a great and important point.  People are enjoying their cars,
racing and having a hell'va good time.  How could you ask for more.  That
being the case, be reasonable and run your car like you think it was in the
olden days and have a good time. If someone else is quicker and you think you
are as good a driver or better , then do "something " with your car, except
whine.
 (how'd I get off on this rant anyway?.............. It's over.)