fot

RE: Blackhawk Addendum

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Blackhawk Addendum
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:22:10 -0500
Yes, it was an interesting moment.  The corner station obviously had their
hands full but they were displaying the debris flag almost BEHIND the yellow,
which was stationary (no sleight intended -- I've been in their spot myself).
I spotted the yellow at the exit of 5, but didn't see the debris flag until I
got into the braking zone at 6.  Fortunately, John was pretty obvious sitting
there driver's left just across from the apex waving his hands out of his
window, so most of us had it pretty well under control coming into the corner,
but to quote David Hobbs we all had a "rather lurid moment."  Some a little
more lurid than others, I guess.

Scott