fot

Decal Reminder

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Decal Reminder
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:12:08 -0700
Just a friendly reminder for those who missed it the first time around.
The decals are ready to ship and the orders are trickling in very
slowly.  So that my finances are not compromised by this project, it is
very important to get these orders in and processed as soon as possible.

Below is a summary of how to order.  Please don't let any grass grow
under you before getting your orders in.

For orders of small decals only (either static cling, sticky-back or a
combination of both) Use the chart below to know what size envelope and
how much postage to affix when sending your orders:  (Note: The small
decals are $4.50 each, so please enclose a check or money order with
your stamped, self addressed envelope!)

Qty             Envelope size                 Postage

small stickers

1 to 10         Business size (4 1/8 x 9")    37 cents (inside the US)

11 to 20        Business size (4 1/8 x 9")    74 cents (inside the US)

Over 20         Just send a label, I will provide envelope and postage

If you are ordering only large decals or a combination of large and

 small decals, just send a label with your payment.  I will provide

 envelope and postage.

NOTE: On orders from outside the US, Just add an additional dollar to

the payment and your self addressed envelope.  I will affix postage.

The larger decals are approximately 9_ wide by 6.6_ high and are priced

 at $25.00 each.  I have printed a few extra large ones so if you want

 some of these and did not specify earlier that you want some, email me

 and if I still have some unspoken for, I will set aside some for you.

 I am printing an extra 40 static cling (for the inside of glass)

 and an  extra 250 of the smaller sticky back ones (for helmets

 or on paint,  chrome or the outside of tinted glass.).  Therefore,

 there should be  plenty of  inventory.  I am sending 100 to Joe A.

 for inventory and will  be hanging onto the other 150 because last

 time I did this, there were  more orders that came in than I had

 reservations for.

 To summarize:

 Send your prepaid order to the address below and include:

 1. Check or money order for the entire amount.

 2. A stamped self addressed envelope with the postage as indicated

    above (or a label only for large orders)

 3. A note explaining the type(s) and quantities you are ordering.

 Best Regards,

 Joe Curry

 1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo

 Sahuarita, AZ 95629