fot

More on the decal production

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on the decal production
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:41:25 -0700
In running off the decals I have mentioned in the past few weeks, I have
also decided to use what might otherwise be waste to produce some
smaller sticky-back decals.  The image area is about 3-3/4" wide by just
over 2" high.  While the 400 I ran off in the 3-3/4" wide size have been
cut around the perimeter of the image, these smaller ones are too small
to do that practically and are therefore surrounded by a white
rectangular background with rounded corners.

At any rate, I have 52 of these decals available for $2.50 each while
the supply lasts.  Anyone already sending in orders for the other sizes
can simply add that to the order.  If the weight of the shipment makes
it exceed the postage that was calculated in my previous message, I will
pick up the overage cost.

Regards,

Joe Curry