fot

RE: Dizzies

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dizzies
From: Terry and Cindy <roadandtrack@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:33:25 -0000
I still have a few Lucas dissies, and can graph them to suit almost
anything. I have a few brand new ones, some Lucas factory recos and some
local recos, using new Lucas parts. With modifed cams, heads etc, all I can
do is take a best guess on the advance curve based on experience, and some
"fine tuning" by the owner, preferably on a dyno, is inevitable.

The only small catch is I'm in Australia so postage will be $20-$30 I guess

I dont have any tacho drive ones however. Mostly I have the post 1974 45D4
& D6 units, but I think there is at least 1 and maybe 2 new old DM2 TR2-3
ones, and 1 or 2 new 25D4 ones from the early 70's

As far as I know, there is no simple replacement for the GT6 Delco dissy as
asked by Jerry Barr.  if you want the tacho drive, the closest is TR6
Lucas.

Prices sensible

terry