fot

Re: Dizzies

To: jerrybarr@charter.net
Subject: Re: Dizzies
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:27:35 -0400
Jerry Barr asked:

>All the talk about distributors has me thinking about a Mallory dual
>point distributor. Does anyone know if one is available for my Triumph
>GT6?

I think they are NLA.  I may be talking through my hat, but would it be
possible
to buy a Mallory DP for a Chebby 6 or a slant-6 (available at any speed
shop)
and modify the shaft to work in the TR6 block?

FWIW, Great car show at Buckeystown MD.  I guess around 70+ Triumphs all
told.  All of the recent-resto condition, there was one wild red TR2/3 that
turned
my crank.  The owner had shaved the headlamp nacelles and placed the
7" lights in faired-pods in the radiator mouth.  Lots more details to make
the mouth water.  Very "Jabbeke".

Shane Ingate in Maryland