fot

RE: Fw: Help with White TR-6

To: "'Mark J. Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Fw: Help with White TR-6
From: "Don Carter" <don@carterdesignassociates.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:49:10 -0500
Thanks Mark! I knew I could count on your honesty and your absolute brevity.
I've located Mallory, now in Cleveland, and they will try to build me a
distributor.  I also found, with help from an engineer friend,
WeberCarbs.com and they apparently have every part known to man for my
Webers. Now if I can only fit the correct jets and tubes for these, I'll be
on the way. Thanks for the nomination.

Don W. Carter, AIA
Carter Design Associates
6213 Skyline Dr., Suite 100