fot

London's 911

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: London's 911
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:44:12 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/2005 1:06:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 03:24:27 -0700 (PDT)
> From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: London terrorism
>
> Is every one okay?????
>   I just heard news of a terrorist attack in London.  Sure hope everyone is
> okay... all our prayers go to any who may be affected...
>   Please keep us informed.
>
> Tom
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm
>
> #4 white spitfire

Thanks Tom,

The sick Individuals who perpetrate such evil acts are on the elevator
straight down to the very hell that they are bent on creating here on earth.

If they believe that they can cower Londoners in this fashion, then they have
a lot to learn! Hitler failed, and the IRA failed, and so too will this bunch
of desperados.

My opinion of Ken Livingstone, (The Mayor of London), has never been very
high, but after thew speech he just made, it has improved 1000%.

The bombing of my 'home town' has left many innocents dead and I am sickened
by it.

I hope that it is possible to secure the Underground Network or this will
surely happen again. The only way that I can see is advance tickets only and
passenger profiling c/w heightened public awareness.

I have sent emails out to my ex-co workers to see if they are all OK, as I
worked in central London for 20 years.

Again, Tom, thanks for your concern,

Best Regards

Lion

Medford, OR ex-London, England, (1959-2002)