fot

Re: Hallet & The FoT

To: rkramer3@austin.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hallet & The FoT
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:22:47 EDT
Thanks for the kind words Bob. I will do what I can to help promote next
year's event.

On another note, I am not one to give things away (okay, maybe I am) but one
of our illustrious FOT members will have his car on the cover of our next
issue of Classic Motorsports. Shot at Road Atlanta, the story by Bert Levy is
look at the classic battle between MG and Triumph.

First guy to guess who it is, gets a T shirt. One hint and not a real good
one, as this descibes most of us... this yellow yankee can be a pain in the
butt
sometimes.

As always, go to our website get this issue as a FREE sample if you don't
know the magazine, blah, blah blah!

Tim Suddard
Publisher, Grassroots Motorsports/Classic Motorsports
www. GrassrootsMotorsports.com www.ClassicMotorsports.net
Phone (386) 673-4148 Fax (386) 673-6040