fot

Re: Vintage Au Grattan

To: dmitchel@sbcglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage Au Grattan
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:13:50 EDT
In a message dated 08/14/2005 5:17:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
dmitchel@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Amici,
>
> Anyone heading for Grattan this next weekend?
> Looking for a reason to work.

Seems like I've also seen entries from John Reed GT6, Jerry Barr, GT6, and
Dr. Ceilley, Spitfire.  May be others as well.

GRATTAN is a great track for TRIUMPHs, although years ago Dan Buxner and I
rolled over on the same lap (at different corners).  Mine was a slow double
roll
in the fish eye, landing back on the wheels.  Dan's was a violent somersault
at the end of the long front straight.  Talk about excitement.  Only the
laundry knows how excited I got.  They say the worker radio chatter was a
scream,
as they argued about which corner the TRIUMPH roll over was at.

Bill (Damdinger)

Bill Dentinger