fot

Re: Rods?

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: Rods?
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:28:27 GMT
I have 2 sets of Pauter TR3/4 rods and they are great, but they have been a
little heavier than Carrillos.  I have been trying to get them to cut the
weight down.  They said maybe next time I order some, which I hope is not for a
long time, they can cut some more weight out.  They use the same steel as
Carrillos and are forged at the same forge as Carillos.  They are much less
expensive than Carrillos.  Plan some more time, however than they promise, if
they do not have them in stock.  Joe(B)

-- \"Jack W. Drews\"  wrote:
Has anyone tried the rods made by companies other than Carillo?

Opinions and comments?

uncle jack