fot

RE: Hurrican Katrina Challenge -- NOT gas price whining!

To: "Susan Kahler" <spitfiresuz@141.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hurrican Katrina Challenge -- NOT gas price whining!
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:07:45 -0400
Susan and Amici,

I was almost sorry that I brought up the devisatation
the other day. It was not meant as a whine, I am truly
concerned for the people of LA, MS and AL. Even before
I sent the message the other day, I also made a donation
to the Red Cross which my employer (Ford) is matching.

I have a brother in Northern Alabama, and although they
received rain, and lost power for most of a day, they
are OK. Please continue to make donations to the Red
Cross and Salvation Army, as they are both trying to
help.

Now, let's get back to the matter at hand, FoT and racing.

Doug