fot

RE: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine

To: "'TeriAnn Wakeman'" <twakeman@razzolink.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:02:04 -0700
Remember that lotuses weigh what they weigh because every little change that
could reduce weight is taken. That's how I got my cheater down so light, and
I still had plenty of things I could have reduced the weight of. At some
point it becomes an artistic exercise--like building a hot rod. Everyone's
got to have a hobby.