fot

Re: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: Re: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:55:56 -0700
In 1954 I built my first MG special.  While the body was off I proceeded to
purchase a high cost 1/2" drill motor and several 2.5" hole saws. I cut holes
everywhere and as I cut them I would then string the disc onto a piece of
welding rod so that I could weigh the deal when finished. I even saved the
fillings from the cutting process, I worked two solid days and took off 3
pounds and burned up the drill motor to boot along with several expensive hole
says.  BAH!!!!
Trust me that was disappointment. Don't have breakfast and you are even for
the day.