fot

Re: Group 44 Gt6 - For Sale - Buyer Be Very Beware

To: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>, <.GRMTim@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Group 44 Gt6 - For Sale - Buyer Be Very Beware
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:16:30 -0700
Both the Group 44 cars and my cars (GT-6) were fitted with 1.5" Stromberg
carburetors.  After 1972 I cannot account for the groups car  but I don't
think that they ran it any other way.  That was the only carburetion allowed
by the SCCA. I never ran a GT-6 after 1972. It was never fuel injected or
fitted with Webers. The only Triumphs I did that were exceptions were the
TR250K and  my Vitesse which did have Webers.The only injected cars were the
TR-250 and the TR-6.