fot

RE: Fall Finale

To: "'m-syork@comcast.net'" <m-syork@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Fall Finale
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:49:56 -0700
So here's the plan. Friday night barbeque in my Pit. I'll bring a grill,
steaks, wine and beer. You guys bring salads, dessert, whatever. I guess we
need some kind of spuds too maybe. I'll need a headcount. Wives, crew and
etc. are welcome, just let me know how many. If for some reason you can't
bring a dish come anyway and  don't worry about it--steak, beer, and a good
cigar covers most of the important food groups anyway. Say about six? I'm
sure I'm forgetting some FOT or honorary FOT and I can't find Jeff Quick's
email address so somebody please forward this to him.

  _____