fot

Re: Fall Finale

To: <JCJCarrera@aol.com>, <m-syork@comcast.net>, <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>,
Subject: Re: Fall Finale
From: "Jeff Quick" <quicktr4@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:18:19 -0700
John sorry about the observation port in the side of your block. I do have
good news for you though I found your sun glasses! I know your thinking big
deal. I keep forgeting to give you back your rocker assy you loaned me at
bremerton. it's been with me at portland and seattle. now wewill have to get
together for a party. you never know maybe a race will break out. Jeff