fot

transmission upgrade for '63 Vitesse

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: transmission upgrade for '63 Vitesse
From: John Hornbostel <bentleyblvd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Amici,
  We are in the early stages of restoring our "new"
'63 Vitesse street car. One of the many helpful
suggestions from fellow FOT'er Leon is to upgrade to
GT6+ transmission fitted with overdrive.
  Such advanced technology (not TR3 stuff) is new
ground for me, so not sure how difficult it is to
locate such a gearbox. Anyone with one available for
sale, or a "hey I know a guy who might have one" kind
of information, please let me know.
  Thanks in advance!

John H
TR3B Vintage Racer