fot

RE: Tow Vehicle Recommendations?

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com '" <BillDentin@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Tow Vehicle Recommendations?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:59:55 -0700
 that was part of my plan, but it didn't work that well in this case--mostly
because my trailer brakes were screwed up. I did the same thing-replaced the
controller and had the brand-new brakes checked out. sure enough, the brake
shoes were touching in only a few spots. By then I'd come to my senses and
decided to stick with more modern stuff.