fot

The KASTNER CUP - 2006 @ Hallett

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: The KASTNER CUP - 2006 @ Hallett
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 10:31:01 EDT
FoT:

The Kastner Cup will be presented at the "Shoot Out at the OK Corrall" for
our next All Triumph Event.

Kas and Peg will be in attendance for the Presentation, as they have been in
the past.

The Kastner Cup is an impressive traveling trophy that has been won by:

2003    Jack Drews      Mosport
2004    John Wilkins   Buttonwillow
2004    Jeff Snook        Road Atlanta

The "keeper" Kastner Cup is an extremely fine replication of the original,
just a bit smaller. I have one for John Wilkens and it is ready to ship. I have
one for Jeff Snook and Jack I are going to personally deliver this cup to
Jeff's car museum next week.

Hallet is what most people have been asking for. A low cost, high track time
event that is historical and driver friendly.

Perhaps it is not possible, but it would be great to see all three past
recipients of the Kastner Cup in attendance.

Cheers,

Joe Alexander