fot

Re: The KASTNER CUP - 2006 @ Hallett

To: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: The KASTNER CUP - 2006 @ Hallett
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:44:35 -0600
At 05:17 PM 10/30/2005, SHANE Ingate wrote:
>Joe Alexander wrote:
>
>>The Kastner Cup is an impressive traveling trophy that has been won by:
>>
>>2003    Jack Drews      Mosport
>>2004    John Wilkins   Buttonwillow
>>2004    Jeff Snook        Road Atlanta
>
>STOP PRESS:
>
>As I work in paranoia-rich Washington DC, one is always surrounded by
>the stench of 'conspiracies'.
>
>Now I have unmasked another; the first names of the KC winners all
>begin with the letter "J".  My money for the next winner is an FOTer
>whose first name is Jim, James, Julian, Jergen, etc.
>
>Shane Ingate, not fooled by the media, in Maryland

Surely you Jest. To Josh that Kastner would be less than Judicial as
sole Judge and juror is Just a Jest about his Job to Judiciously
Juggle a bunch of Jealous Jerks who want to Jump in and Jolt and
Jostle themselves to the top of this Jar of Jelly.

In the view of this Jaded Journalist, at this Juncture rather than
Just Jerk around with Jargon or Jealousy, consider the TR Jockeys
eligible at this Juncture:

Mike Jackson
J. K. Jackson
Joe Alexander
Henry J. Frye (his mother was frightened by a Kaiser)

And what's this I hear about Shane registering for this event as Jane?

Yours truly,

Just uncle Jack