fot

Re: Invasion of the wrenches

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Invasion of the wrenches
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 10:35:15 EST
The irony of our experience, was that I also had the 'not so famous' Torque
Reaction Arm for TR4s. It actually has the appearance of knife like edges and
could be held like a gun. ("Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy
to see me?")

The Torque Reaction Arm was OK because it was an antique auto part.....Joe
(A)

BTW, the TRA will limit the lateral movement of your engine without
transfering vibrations to the carb...commercial message.  :-)