fot

Re: A week late, drat

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A week late, drat
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 04:03:40 -0600
At 05:58 PM 12/19/2005, Mark J. Bradakis wrote:
>Oops.  Meant to forward this note back on December 11th, the official
>start of the FOT list 9 years ago.  In my opinion, this is certainly
>the best Team.Net email list!
>
>mjb.
>----

Mark, i doubt that you realize how many of us out here rely on this
list and on your benevolence for so much enjoyment in life. I look at
this thing every time I have a lull in daily activities. The
knowledge bank is great, everybody is willing to share, and the list
is doing what the flounders intended - provide a medium for technical
interchange. But of course we all know each other so well by now that
we have fun needling each other. Where else can I go to insult
Babcock in California and Frye in Connecticut in one sitting?

Too bad the anniversary is in Deceber instead of June, because then
we could have an all-Triumph FOT Anniversary Race.

Many thanks again!

uncle jack