fot

Re: A week late, drat

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A week late, drat
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:58:13 -0500
Like Jack, I look forward to the time I spend reading and contributing to the
FOT list.

But I don't feel the need to insult folks like Jack does, I'm afraid that just
happens naturally!   ;-)

Mark, thanks again for your efforts that have made my life WAAAAAAAY more fun!

If not for this list, this group of people exchanging information, I have no
doubt I could not have developed a decent car. My racing is the one thing in my
life that all mine, the outcome of each event is almost completely governed by
the effort I put in. The successes I have achieved have given me an incredible
amount of joy.

Tis the season for spreading joy...  Everybody please remember Mark toiling away
maintaining these lists for us this holiday season!

Cheers