fot

Re: To Ebay or not to Ebay ?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: To Ebay or not to Ebay ?
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:22:22 -0700
I've bought and sold a few vehicles on ebay over the past few years  and have
had good luck with the cars I bought and happy buyers with the ones I've sold.
I've started the cars low and let them bid up.  If you have a reasonable
expectation of what the car is worth you will be happy.  I've also always
given the buyer the opportunity to back out based on his inspection at my
location.  Once it ships he owns it.  This gives the buyer some comfort that
your description is accurate.  I've never had a buyer back
out.

Good Luck, Henry Morrison