fot

RE: Motor Mount

To: "'Gerald M Van Vlack'" <jerryvv@alltel.net>,
Subject: RE: Motor Mount
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:32:34 -0800
Funny you should mention Lord--I looked at Lord vibration mounts, but I
don't think many of them would fit without a lot of fiddling, and I don't
have enough information on their application. I ordered three new
mounts--one to use and two for spares, and I think I'm going to fiddle with
the broken one to see if I can come up with something more positive. At the
very least I'd like them to break without releasing the motor to flop
around.