fot

Fwd: Awards Banquet-1

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Awards Banquet-1
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:23:39 EST
Dear FOT,

I would also like to thank everyone for the information and opinions on bent
axle tubes.  All of these messages have been saved.

I have one old rusty rear axle assembly left, which I should be able to clean
up, weld up, and install in the car, unless I find something wrong with it.
At the rate I have been going through them, I should have a backup.  I plan to
first take the other two axle housings with bent axle tubes to my machinist
to see what he says.

I was hoping to find some way of getting Fiberglas fenders, but if I have to
use the car as a battering ram, I may as well keep the steel fenders.
Regional SCCA racing around here is becoming more like dirt track stock car
racing.
The car now has the following heavier than normal Fiberglas pieces:

    -Roadster Factory Nose Piece
    -Hardy's repaired wrecked hood.
    -Precision Plastic's Trunk Lid.

The old TR-3 earned a little more notoriety before it passes away.  I copied
and pasted in some past messages so that I do not have to retype the
information: