fot

Omaha/Dallas/Omaha

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Omaha/Dallas/Omaha
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:22:17 -0600
I have to drive a limousine to Dallas where I will pick up a Hearse for a
customer in the Omaha area.  I'm leaving sometime early next week - possibly
Monday morning (1/30/06).  If anyone needs anything that's not too bulky
moved from here to there or there to here, let me know.  I have room to
store things at both ends if you need a few days to get there.

I brought two Spitfire 1296 small bearing engines home from Philadelphia
last month in the trunk of a limo.  So an engine, heads, transmissions, etc.
are all possible.  I have to swap limos in Kansas City, so it would be best
if I was able to lift the items myself, so entire engine assemblies are
difficult.  I can probably get to a hoist if that is necessary.

Call or email...

Joe Guinan
Southwest Professional Vehicles
751 Day Drive