fot

Clutch woes, TRF customer service

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch woes, TRF customer service
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:06:14 -0700
I'm impressed.  I posted the saga of the squealing clutch to various
lists about 3 am.  I get some sleep, putz around the house a bit and
when I get to Bailey's shop about 11 am or so, where the work is going
on, Mike tells me the customer had just called.  Someone at The Roadster
Factory ( I wish I knew who, so I could thank them personally ) managed
to see my message, saw the picture, connected the email with the phone
calls thursday from the car owner who had originally ordered all
the parts.

A proper pressure plate and related components are on the way to replace
the improper one that they were sent from the pressure plate manufacturer.
Impressive customer service.  Sweet.

mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com