fot

RE: TR6 clutch woes

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 clutch woes
From: "U K MOTORSPORTS" <tr6racer21@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:43:09 -0500
Mark...I do not have any experience with the Gunst bearing setup...however
I would suggest that you use Herman Van Den Akker's Hydraulic Throughout
Bearing setup as this provides very positive solution to the inherent
Triumph poor design....no more problems with the cross shaft pin or
bushings and a much more positive feeling pedal...and if you have a spin-on
oil filter setup there is much more room in that area with the removal of
the slave...I have done a few of these and as well the Toyota conversions
and am a dealer for Herman here on the East Coast...this is a well thought
out and great product ..Herman's web site can be found here:
http://www.hvdaconversions.com/pgs-final/htob-info.html      Hope this
helps...If there are any ?s...send a note...Chip Collingwood @ UK
Motorsports